Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

16 January 2008

Chapter 26

Okay, so my pitty-party from Monday is over, and I am feeling much better- thank you to those who consoled me during my flea breakdown! I finally "saw the light" in the Orkin man, and realized it is his job to paint the worst possible picture for me, so that I would bow over and fork out the obnoxious amount of cash for his work. I get it, and he was good at it! Seriously, had the voice of reason (Dana) not come home and said, "Yeah, NO WAY!", and painted me the realistic picture, I so would've signed over our savings for a year to that man- sometimes I love the voice of reason more than my own voice....thank you, honey! So, anyway, I am better, and despite the one flea I found on my cat today, I haven't seen a single carpenter ant, or any other pest, and I am finally sleeping soundly again!

I found these cute pictures today of some of my friends' kids playing Twister, and they are so cute... I love that they have so few cares in the world, and that playing games, like Twister is just for fun...how many times a day do I play games with my kids, just for fun? Um, none...most days, but this day, I did, and it was really....fun! This week I had sort of felt like my problems were really that bad, but seeing these pics reminded me that life is like "twister" sometimes, and I just need to let go, and have fun- these pics did the trick!

2 comments:

everyday katie said...

I'm glad you're moving past the flea problem. It sounded awful. We don't treat our dog as often as we're supposed to and e never have fleas. That would be enough for me get rid of a pet. I don't think it would convince Spencer.

Abbey said...

Glad everything is better.