As a tradition (3 years now), the girls and I have our pictures taken for Dana for Valentine's Day- I picked these up today. Since Leah can't keep secrets very well, we had to give them to him today- a couple weeks early, but he was happy nonetheless. The girls did really well during the photo shoot, and I was really happy with their individual shots- Leah's school picture wasn't that great, and I never had Celeste's picture when she turned 2, so this worked out as a double win for us! I really like white backgrounds, because the brown is so dark, but I am glad that the photographer chose the dark, because it being winter, we are all a tad pale, and the white would've washed us out! I say she did a pretty good job- judging by the amount I bought, I'd say she did a REALLY good job!
Love, love, love the sisters...Oh, the posing Leah did...she's a natural, I think!



Celeste just wanted to hold this bear...it was better than the football she initially fought for!




5 comments:
That is such a fun tradition. If ever I have a girl, I will do that. Love it! The pictures turned out great. I love the choice of clothes. And you're right...the dark background is perfect. Celeste is growing up and really coming into her own look. Her and Leah have such different features. Who doesn't love the gorgeous Ortman girls...all three of them.
Beautiful, Beautiful Girls. Can't wait to see all of you.
That IS a sweet tradition! I love it. These are all beautiful! where did you have them taken?
Great idea to have pics with just the girls! Never thought of it- will have to consider as a gift! I love hanging out with everyone at playgroup- don't know what I would do without it! Your girls are beautiful!
They are beautiful. I bet Dana is proud. I think the football would have been darling.
Post a Comment