Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

07 January 2008

Go Bucks!!

Well, tonight is the BIG game! What BIG game, you ask?! Only the BIGGEST game of the year-well, it's really part of 2007, but you get the idea! We are all decked out in our OSU gear for the day, and I can honestly say that I am so excited for kickoff tonight! I fear that last year's showdown will haunt us in some small way, but I believe that without all the Heisman publicity we had last year with our QB, the Buckeyes are reading to play without all the hype! They are out for revenge this year, and I am very anxious to see the Tigers go down! Last year we took our family's picture for the Championship game, and this year, we are doing it again, (hopefully it won't jinx us!). Here we are, ready to cheer our beloved Buckeyes to victory in New Orleans! Go Bucks!!




1 comment:

Autumn said...

These pictures are so cute. Ah-too bad about the outcome!!!