Okay, my meltdown has subsided..thanks to Katie and Amanda for making me feel better- I realize that a scale is not the most important thing in measuring my image of myself, but it is a good gauge in the body fat, wake-up call that I needed so that I do exercise more regularly. Studies show that diet alone is not going to make you healthy, so I will do better at my running, and by the way, I did 20 minutes of core exercises on our "bean", and it must have helped...check out my countdown for today!!
*I failed to mention, we ate CiCi's pizza last night, too*
I don't feel as bad today...but
I am going to run this morning...I will keep ya posted!
This I added an hour later...
I weighed myself after my run and exercises and the weight remained the same, but the body fat went to 27.9- okay, I now see the light...
Still, that isn't a great number...
*I failed to mention, we ate CiCi's pizza last night, too*
I don't feel as bad today...but
This I added an hour later...
I weighed myself after my run and exercises and the weight remained the same, but the body fat went to 27.9- okay, I now see the light...
Still, that isn't a great number...


1 comment:
That Bean looks cool. A great testimonial to them if your body fat went down 2%!! Good for you.
Post a Comment