I love to shop!
Doesn't everyone who knows me know that?! Yes, of course you all do...so much that I became a "Personal Shopper" for a friend, and my family this week. It is so fun to do that! I love get deals for others, when they don't have the time, or the means...this week, it was luggage...sound fun? It was, actually. My friend, Bonnie is going abroad next year, and she was interested in luggage for that trip- she had mentioned it a while ago, and I just stored that in my brain till a later date (yesterday). I was online, at Kohl's, of course, trying to use a 30% discount and free shipping, and I ran into the luggage sale...remembered that she was looking for some, and called her right away! That simple, a $160.00 set of 6 pieces for $42.00 after tax and free shipping- now THAT is a deal! Such a good deal, that I remembered that my in-laws' luggage was falling apart when they were here last month, so I called them, and offered them the same sale- perfect! It even ships directly to them, with the simple click of my keyboard! Viola! Then, within that conversation, my mother - in- law says she thinks she wants to buy a set for a daughter...one more click, and viola- she gets a set shipped directly to her too!
I am good!
I should get paid for this!
Seriously, I love it! It is such a simple thing, but saving money is something I am really good at- probably better than I am at most other things!Speaking of Bonnie, she came over this week to try out my new bathroom....she looks like she's right at home...don't ya think?!


3 comments:
GREAT DEAL! Wow, that is awesome! You should become a personal shopper-may as well get paid for saving money! I love a good deal too.
You love to shop? Shocking!
If you have any poo, fling it now. (favorite quote from "Madascar." Should I be happy to see myself in a photo on the internet sitting on a toilet??? What a lovely bathroom, by the way!!!
Post a Comment