Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

09 January 2008

Chapter 24

As promised, I took pictures this time of Celeste playing together with her little friend, Emma. They had a really fun time playing today, and they really loved getting their picture taken, well they loved seeing the picture more, actually! They are such sweet little girls, and I really love when they are playing nicely, and not stealing each other's toys, which is bound to happen when you have two 2 year old's together! I realize that, and so I play too, so that they learn how to interact without hurting one another! Too fun and so cute! This past Saturday was Alex's first Upward Basketball game, and these are the fun pictures from that game! He played really well, and received a red star for "defensive player of the game"! Go Alex, and Go Tigers!!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

So cute! Maybe I just have a lot to learn. But I am amazed to see Alex playing basketball already. Seriously. I guess that's probably totally normal for his age. Dribbling, guarding...wow!! I think its great that you're giving him the opportunity to master a sport early on.