Can you see my cute new Buckeye necklace my dad got me for Christmas?! I love it!

She is so funny- she loves to have her picture taken- can you tell?!

Daddy's Buckeye Girls
We played a really great game, I thought. We just couldn't pull off the win. We were severe underdogs, and we only lost by 3 points. That is pretty good. It truly doesn't matter to me, we will be back next year and will go for it again. I still love our Buckeyes, and we are training our children well, don't you think?!
06 January 2009
So What- We are Still Buckeyes!
As tradition, we set up our flag and took some family pics before the big Bowl Game. Though we lost the Fiesta Bowl, we still love our team. Here we are in our Buckeye gear all ready to cheer on guys.
Our kids are getting better at smiling at the camera on the tripod.


I realized that Celeste is the only one not in a red shirt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I LOVE Alex's football pose. Fun tradition to take those pics. IT really was good game. What a disappointing ending huh?
What awesome pictures! :) I really like the one of Alex and Dana together. Go Bucks! They are still awesome! :)
I love your buckeye fans pictures of your family. Leah is such a little lady with crossing her legs. Where did the time go. And the pic of Dana and Alex looking tough was too good. Tell Alex I think he does a great job with taking pics.
Leah's crossed legs, #1 pose cracks me up! Too cute! sorry about your Buckeyes though! Jared was very disappointed!
Post a Comment