It is hard to see, but when her hair was combed down it was really long!! But it was getting scraggly, and I just wanted it to grow thicker and healthier. Only Renee could have the patience for this job- Celeste loves her and so does Leah, so that is awesome.
Ta Da!!
Check it out- not too short, but the wave just bounced right up! Now that it is dry- it is super smooth and even more bouncy- I LOVE IT!!
I love the natural flip- and it really changes her look, don't you think?!
Leah's turn: Her signature cut- thanks to Renee!
Full of sass- this wouldn't be the same on any other girl of mine!
Her two bottom teeth are coming in, finally, so her smile is still a little empty.
Last but not least: the boy...
Daddy does this one.
Just about every 3 weeks or so he gets his done.
And now, before bed, without the spike in the front, but you get the idea:
Oh how I love haircuts!! Everyone looks so nice and groomed- all ready for a new school week starting tomorrow! I just love that they love getting it done, too- I would be one miserable mom if they put up a fight- thank goodness for a wonderful friend who does it at the drop of a hat for me- I love ya, Renee! You are the BEST!!


7 comments:
cute cute cute!
They look great! Those really are perfect cuts for them!!!!! Just adorable! :)
it did look really cute once it was dry.so cute.i love you too!
Celeste Looks so cute!!! I love it. Glad to see that by the time your son is eight he will just hang his head over a trash can. It still takes two of us to hold down Rossi.
fun fun fun. both the boys, and javier got their hair cut when we went to mexico, all for $10.00!!!! what a deal. I'll put some pics soon.
I love the haircuts. That is so awesome that Dana cuts Alex's hair. I wish Keith could do Konnor's but he is not as talented as Dana.
I agree, cuts just make a great fresh start. Leah's cut is just so fitting for her! I love Celeste's cut too. I can't wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment