Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

29 January 2009

Throwback Thursday 14- This is my life this week!

Okay this Throwback Thursday wasn't so hard to come up with! It has been snowing, snowing, snowing, icing, snowing, hailing, snowing more here- seriously, I am about done with it! The kids have had a late start and two snow days this week- tomorrow could be another- not sure yet! This brings me to the Throwback part- last February we had nearly an entire week of snow days- and this week is reminding me of it all over again- Ahhhhhhhhh! I could print the pics I took of this week, but they would look nearly exactly like these ones-not kidding!
One major difference from these pictures, is that there are icicles hanging from the roof!
Another difference, is now there is a whole in the basketball backboard due to our neighbor kid throwing ice at it yesterday- nice, huh?!
Besides that- you can now see the driveway, but only because Dana shoveled for over an hour- it was so thick and the street is an entire sheet of ice!

I am just hoping it stops soon- I can hardly handle the cooped-upness! I have too much to do this weekend, the snow must stop!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Too much fun! Spencer only had school 1 day this week. We are going crazy!

Amanda B. said...

Is is spring yet?!?!?!?!