Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

15 January 2009

Sweet Storytime...

Yesterday story time started up again at the library, and since I haven't taken Celeste in a long time, we decided to make it our Wednesday morning outing, despite that it was snowing like crazy!! Suzanne brought Abby and Olivia, and Ashley brought Emma and the twins. The girls had a BLAST! They sang and danced around and listened to stories about alligators and crocodiles. They even got to make a crocodile to take home- how cute! Here is a montage of it all: On our way out, I snapped these of Emma and Celeste in the snow- they are darling. It is so cold here, yet Celeste refuses to wear gloves- so when she touched the snow, she cried when her hands were freezing! Duh!!

Story time only lasts about a half hour, but it is just enough for these 3 year olds- we will see what next week brings!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

so cute! I found out that our branch has a storytime on Mondays and I haven't been to the other one since. I am SO pleased at how great this girl is. Every time I'm amazed at her enthusiasm. That's funny about the gloves!!

Lauri said...

I forget it it still winter in other parts of the country. We were in the mid 70's today...Beautiful!

Suzanne said...

That was very fun. I'm so impressed that the girl's actually participated. I think it helped having friends for support- at least for Abby. Let's do it again next week!

Amanda B. said...

Your kids will never be able to say there isn't enough pictures of them! :) And that is great because you do such great pictures! :) I love the one of them walking in the snow together. TOOOO cute! :)

everyday katie said...

Every time one of you post pictures of those three cute girls, I can't believe how much they've change this year.

Tina said...

I remember taking my kids to story time at the library. They loved it. I loved the 1/2 hr break!