Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

23 November 2008

Twilight Last Night...

Here we all are ready for our show to begin: Suzanne, Jackie, Katie, Ashley and me- the oldest ladies there, I think! We went early- in fact, we were afraid it would be super crowded, so we were the first ones in the theatre, and therefore chose the perfect center seats! Luckily for us, it was not crowded at all. So, here are my thoughts:
1- I am in love with Edward in the book- so in love, in fact, that Robert Pattison just wasn't good enough to be my Edward - IN THE BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE- but, can I just say that by the end of the movie, he was super super hot! I was soaking up all the scenes at the end- he just evolved into my Edward, and I ended up loving him! In the beginning, he was so ghostly, almost corpse white that it was distracting and too unrealistic- for a vampire, anyway!
2- I didn't really like Bella in the beginning, either, but she warmed up and again, I liked her by the end, too. I really liked the actor who played Mike, he was fun, and also Jessica, who reminds me of a typical teenage girl in so many ways.
3- The cinematography wasn't that great, though the studio that produced it isn't that big, and so I hear that New Moon will be much better and smoother. I am hoping for that.
4- It was a bit cheesy, and like Liza, I feel like there were a few quite moments and way more laughter than I thought. I feel like it could've been so much deeper and better put together, but for all intents and purposes, I had a good time. Will I see it again- probably...it is a great story, I mean one that I could read more than once, and there aren't too many that I feel that about.
5- The love story between the two went far too fast for me- I realize movies have a time sensitive issue, but it just developed much too quickly. Don't get me wrong, I love their love story, and when they finally kiss, and I mean, finally, it is worth the wait. I loved that part- it is so sincere and sweet- what a romantic I am...I guess.

Anyway, we had a great time despite the so-so movie. I love girls' night out and these girls just don't disappoint. I love that everyone has different opinions on the movie, and that we will all go to the next one hoping to love it more.
Here is my favorite poster: Told ya he was hot!

4 comments:

Tina said...

I'm glad the movie is good. I can't wait to see it. Nothing better than hanging out with a bunch of good girl friends!

Amanda B. said...

So sad I missed it- would have loved to hang with you all. I will make it to see it eventually. I am almost done with book 4. Just amazing!! :) I wonder what this says about me that I always tend to like young adult fiction.... :)

Liza said...

good times!

Autumn said...

fun fun! Thanks for inviting me. Fun Thanksgiving too!! I love your frames!!