If only life were always this simple:
04 November 2008
Saturday in the Park...
We got out and enjoyed the beautiful weather on Saturday by going to a park we had never been to before. We even got smoothies for each one of us- making it all even better!! It was so nice and sunny and warm. I told Dana that I wished everyday was like this one- gorgeous weather and nothing else to do but be outdoors with the kids soaking it all up! It was just glorious.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
looks nice.Totally true nothing better than taking it easy wiyh the family. I am getting ready to take Jeremy out to the park to enjoy the last nice day of the week.
This weather has been amazing. It reminds me of typical southern CA weather. I love it but I also really love the seasons for now! Give me a few more years of seasons and I may be wanting CA weather again! Where is that park?
Indian summers are amazing! I wish it could always be this way...
I always love the pictures of people from the back, there is something so priceless to those pictures. I see that it was a good day to go to the park, since the Buckeyes had a Saturday off:) I didnt know what to do with myself.
Post a Comment