Ever since Dana's parents moved to California, we have had Thanksgiving with my parents at their house. With the exception of 2001, when were at Sean's, we have been there. Every other year, Sean and Steph and the girls come too, but we are there no matter what. This year, we broke the mold, and did things a little differently- it was great!
Sean and Steph decided to host dinner at their house with her family and ours. There were 10 adults and 8 kids- who thinks that sounds fun?! I was thinking she was crazy for doing it, but she was amazing- she did so much and it was more than great! Between her, my mom, her mom, me and her new sister-in-law to be, we got everything food wise made. It was so yummy. I couldn't have asked for anything else- our family all together with her family, who we've known for years and years- all partaking of the wonderful festivities of Thanksgiving. Here are some pictures:
Sean and Steph decided to host dinner at their house with her family and ours. There were 10 adults and 8 kids- who thinks that sounds fun?! I was thinking she was crazy for doing it, but she was amazing- she did so much and it was more than great! Between her, my mom, her mom, me and her new sister-in-law to be, we got everything food wise made. It was so yummy. I couldn't have asked for anything else- our family all together with her family, who we've known for years and years- all partaking of the wonderful festivities of Thanksgiving. Here are some pictures:
We all fit at her wonderful dining room table-so much food and such great people.


3 comments:
looks like you had fun, what a crowd, poor steph!
What a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so glad you got to see a lot of great family you don't normally get to see! :)
I've said this before, I love how close your family are with each other. Looks like so much fun. That's what Thanksgiving is about.
Post a Comment