Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

08 November 2008

Tumbling 101

Leah started "beginning tumbling" this fall at the place she has always taken dance. She LOVES it! She has a great little body for tumbling, and has done really well so far. She is perfecting her cartwheel, and headstand- she is awesome at back rolls and back straddle. There are about 10 kids in her class, all working on different things- she loves to attempt new tricks, and loves to practice at home, too. She can go up in a "bridge" and then walk across a room-I tried to upload the video of it...but it was not cooperating...but this is how she starts...it really is amazing!the lighting in her dance studio isn't that great, so some of these aren't that good quality...but here are some anyway...
Handstand.

Back straddle.

Practicing her backwalk over.

Celeste patiently waited for her turn on the mats, and Joyce is so wonderful, she helped her tumble too!


Since she started in September, this is what she has learned! I am impressed. I hope she continues in it- she really loves this class! Celeste is patiently waiting for next year when she can start!

8 comments:

Moms Are Contagious said...

That is awesome! Looks like you have a future olympian on your hands...lol!

I am Laura said...

that is so fun. I really want Ally to take dance or tumbling -- your girls look like they love it.

Suzanne said...

Very Cute! Abby & I are looking at the picutures and she keeps saying.. WOW- She can really do that!

Liza said...

what fun. bet she ends up as a cheerleader like her mom

Amanda B. said...

Wow! Those pictures are amazing! She is really good! How awesome for her that she is doing that. Love it!

Abbey said...

That is so cute, she would make a perfect little cheerleader. I liked her hair cut too. She is such a doll.

Jamie said...

Wow! I'm amazed at what Leah can already do!!! And I LOVE the pic of Celeste waiting her turn with hands on hips...LOL :)

wolfpack said...

I love the pic of Celeste with her hand on her hip. She's got spunk!!!