Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

06 November 2008

Fantastic Fall...

School was out on Monday and Tuesday and the weather was still fantastic, so Dana took the older two miniature golfing! They had a blast, and Alex actually beat Dana!! This is a first!
Leah did much better than when we were on vacation - she beat her old score! Go Leah!

This was Election Day, and Leah was signaling her "peace" sign in honor of the day! She is hilarious.





Yes, it was warm enough for Leah to still wear flip flops! She truly would try to wear them anyway, but it was super nice this day.

Today is another warm day, probably the last one of the season, so we raked up some leaves in our front yard, and Celeste and a few friends played in them:

Celeste chases James around and around...
Emma joins in the fun pile!







Sadly the weather is going to get cold, and the next sets of outdoor pics will probably be with snow! I shutter at the thought!

6 comments:

Moms Are Contagious said...

I am sad about the weather getting bad...but I'm glad that everyone has had these last few days to enjoy the outdoors. I know Trent and I went on walks and sat outside.

everyday katie said...

Cute! Did you have to talk Dana into taking pictures on their outing or did he think of that himself?

I get tired of raking leaves by the end of the fall, but the first few times, it's kind of fun. It's such a fall activity. It feels good to be out in the cool crisp fall air doing something active. I love it. My leaves are just starting to fall. I think fall will hit here about next week.

Amanda B. said...

What fun! I wish we had no school Monday & Tuesday, but we did! It actually wierded me out a bit to think of the general public voting in the school with all those kids there...

Anyway, glad they were able to enjoy the nice weather!

Home Management Group said...

Totally better than a snow day is a no school/nice weather day!!!

lish cook said...

is that Leah chasing James around or Celeste?????

Suzanne said...

I love Fall pictures. It is freezing today. I wish we would gradually go into freezing weather. I don't think about jackets when one day is 70 and the next 50. My poor kids!