Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

28 September 2008

A Great Night Out...



So, what do you think?! Autumn got me on this fun site, where in just a few minutes, I created this look- I could spend hours of time here, but this was my first time and it was interesting...hmmm...I think I will check it out again. Do it from here, and show me your collections!

3 comments:

everyday katie said...

I haven't had time to make on yet. But I LOVE it!

Hannah said...

This is cute. Um...what's up with your blog? I can't see everything like I use to. Did you add an advertizement? It looks like maybe only one post will appear at a time and to view more you have to go to the archive/older posts. Just wondering. :) lOVE the jewelry you picked out. :)

Amanda B. said...

Now that looks like a fun night out!! :):) What fun!