Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

26 September 2008

Fruit Farm Fun!

Today was set aside for picking our Golden Delicious apples!! It has been a whole year since we picked them! Celeste and I picked Honeycrisp a couple weeks ago, they are my ultimate favorite, but they are already gone! So today, I picked 40 pounds! So fun!
Rick and James, Bonnie with Sage and Ian, and Autumn with Ellie came, along with my running buddy Bob. It was a bit cloudy and a little chillier than I hoped, but we managed and I got these cute shots: (Celeste fell after pulling on this one!! SO cute and I can't believe I actually got a shot of it!!)







Celeste and James chomping on some good ones- side note** They each ate about 10 while we picked- well, not the whole apple, just a few bites, then grab another! **

Sage shares her apple with little Ellie.




Compare this last shot with the one I posted yesterday, and you will see that her face is identical to this one! I love that she cheeses it up for me! I just love her!

8 comments:

Abbey said...

so cute, I wanted to do that this fall so bad. Loved the pictures of Celeste eating the apples from last year. Crazy comparison pictures from the last year.

Lauri said...

I LOVE picking apples. That was a tradition we had in our family when the kids were growing up. I enjoy home made applesauce, apple crisps, and of course, carmel apples. What are you going to do with your 40 pounds of apples?

Katie said...

I was thinking same as my mom...I LOVE it. I have so many fun memories. We live in the wrong climate for it out here.

Amanda B. said...

Oh! It looks like such a blast- I wish I could have gone! What fun pictures. LOVE the one of her falling- couldn't do that again if you tried! I look forward to going on Monday with the Kindergarten class!

Love the "cheese" pictures...too cute!!!

Suzanne said...

I'll take cloudy over pouring rain when it comes to apple picking! Glad you had fun:)

Es Wells said...

she is just too yummy. sooo cute.

Annie Katie said...

where is it you guys go? looks fun. and the weather, i would have enjoyed the chill!

Home Management Group said...

How do you always get the cute photos? You should consider being a blog photographer for a living! :)