Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

04 September 2008

The Bucks are Back!

Ohio State football season officially began last Saturday, so in due tradition, we wore our gear and took some pictures- here we are all ready to cheer them on to a victory, which worked!!
Dana is working all the home games doing parking, so he is not in these- lucky. We are so jealous of his new little side gig- except that he has to get up at 4am!! That I do not envy- but watching the games in the Horseshoe, I AM!!

Alex snaps a shot of us girls!
Now it's Leah's turn behind the camera. She does a good job, too!

Celeste actually took this- isn't that amazing- and I didn't even have to tweak it! Digital cameras are fantastic!

BIG thanks go to Abbey for the adorable cheerleader uniform for Leah!! She so loves it and wore it the entire day!

Here's to another winning Buckeye season!! Go Bucks!

PS- here is the new B&W picture frame that hangs about that perfect welcome bench!! (Jennifer, you are the best!) Oh, and Annie, yes, I took these- thanks to the white sheet backdrop and a little cropping- the wonders of digital camera software!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Don't know if I'm the "best" but I am SO glad you like the bench! Those pictures are DARLING! They look professionally done! Love you!

Lauri said...

Boy! You guys really know how to support your team. There's nothing like college football...especially when it's the Bucks!

Moms Are Contagious said...

GO BUCKS!!!

I'm glad to see more Buckeye fans! Enjoy the season!

Suzanne said...

Love the cheerleading uniform. I have a blue & gold one just like that from when I was a cheerleader around that age. I need to get my hands on that uniform- my girls would love it! Your new pics are beautiful. Nice Job!!

everyday katie said...

I miss OHIO more during football season than any other time. We still wear our gear on game day.

Amanda B. said...

Go bucks!!!! :):) You are all adorable!

Autumn said...

Such a fun tradition of taking pix. How fun for him to be there!!!

Jamie said...

I can't share your Buckeye enthusiam this weekend.....I am an Ohio University grad. So for this weekend only I have to support the Bobcats!!!

Abbey said...

Love th pictures. I am so happy that she loved the uniform. She looks so darn cute. Heres hoping that it works for two seasons. Bo Bucks

Annie Katie said...

they all look so cute in their outfits......