Here we are in 1993/94:
Laura, Jen, me and Jen C. (now Jen H.)

We don't see Brenda anymore, but hear she is doing well- married and with kids, too.
We were so into taking pictures, and mainly of ourselves- so these are just a few of the many I found...
We just loved the camera- and apparently shirts with tons of writing- somethings change, others don't! (we still love pics, but the t-shirts, yeah, not so much!)
I remember this poster that we got for our apartment, and for some reason, we thought that it could be us when we were little girls, so there are many pictures of us with that picture in the background.
Lots of arm shots- Laura loves to take pictures, too!

And this is us now...
Carolyn (Jen's), Celeste, Landon (Jen H.'s), Konnor (Jen's), Leah, Alex, Makayla and Gwen(Jen's)! They are trying to do the O-H-I-O!! They are so cute!
While we were on campus, eating lunch at the stadium, a young OSU couple approached us and asked us a bunch of questions about how we all met and how many kids, and how old we all were- I am sure they were thinking, "this could be us in 10 years!" RUN!!
No, I am kidding- but seriously, we all met while attending OSU:
Jen and Dan met around their Senior year, and then went to Grad school for Education together, graduating together for that degree too! They have been married almost 9 years and have a 3 year old and another on the way!
Laura graduated with me in 97, then went on to Law school at OSU, where she met Ben, a fellow law student. They graduated and are attorneys! They have been married 2 years and just found out they are due in February 2009!!
Then there is Dana and I, who met in between my Freshman/Sophomore year, and then I graduated in 97, and after his mission, he went to OSU and finished in 2002!
Is that not too fun?! We have remained friends throughout all these years and will for all to come! We love to get together when Jen is in town from Arizona, and take pics like these- it was so fun, and we love it!
Jen and her family stayed with us for nearly 4 days, and we had such a great time! We are so much alike, it can be scary- once we tricked our mom's over the phone just by our voice! She has a terrific family, and we so enjoyed our time with them. Here are some fun pics of them!


7 comments:
How fun that you all have such memories together and are such good friends still. I agree- girlfriends are essential and mean so much to me! I love the picture of all the kids. Very cool. I bet 10 years ago you couldn't have truly imagined this day 10 years down the road. I love these old pictures of you. It is amazing how they look just like you, yet so different at the same time. you were very beautiful then and now! :)
ok ,so abbey and i took annie and little ross a few weeks ago, it was fun!
Em1
HOw fun to visit campus with your college friends. I swear there is no relationship like college roommates. Closer than friends for sure. I love those pictures. It makes me miss my roommates.
And once again...love the fashion. I totally remember vests like that. They were the RAGE. Plus high scrunched socks and braided belts. And big t-shirts tucked in and "bloused" out. I laugh when I think that was so fashionable.
I'm glad you had a great time with Jen in town! That is so fun that you've stayed close all these years. The pictures of your kids is really fun too. Amazing how quickly life changes:)
How fun! Don't you love having friends still from school days?! So fun! You're Throwbacks are GREAT!
That is wonderful that you guys have not only stayed in touch but stayed close all of these years. I know it's because you are so wonderful! I love the pics!
Love the pics. We had so much fun with you guys while we were visiting. I'm so sad that its over. We can't wait to visit again. The pics from College are so fun to look at. Love you!!!!!!
Post a Comment