Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

10 August 2008

We have returned...

Well, vacation is over...sad, I know...if I weren't so exhausted, I would cry...
I promise to post pictures of our trip- very soon- hopefully in a day or two, but for now, I am going to have to edit the 583 pictures I took!
Here is a small glimpse of the beach- try not to be jealous!

This was in the morning around 8:30- is it not breathtakingly beautiful?! I could just stay in this one spot forever- I just loved the beach, and listening to the waves come in is just heavenly.

This is one of my fave's- this is at the Lazy River baby pool- my kids loved it there!

This was yesterday, our final walk on the beach before we headed home- so sad...

Our family picture at Myrtle Beach 2008.

That's enough for now, but I really will add more this week, as I get my house back in order: first things first: tomorrow at 10am, I am buying a new washer at Sears, since mine broke the day before we left!!! I am soooo excited- does that sound crazy?! I got a brand new dryer 2 years ago, and I have been dying to get a matching new washer ever since! Not excited that I have to pay for it right after vacation, but that's how it goes sometimes, right?!

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

Welcome Home! I can't wait to hear all about it. It looks heavenly:)

I am Laura said...

Looks like so much fun. I love Myrtle Beach it is such a nice area. I am completely jealous.

everyday katie said...

I am jealous of everyone's awesome summer vacations this year. Especially beach vacations.

I suppose I can't complain. We bought a house instead.

Emilee said...

omg, i haven't been to myrtle beach in years. i miss it, so much!
Em!

Amanda B. said...

So glad you are home safe!! You have been missed! :) Looks wonderful at Myrtle Beach- I have never actually been there, but maybe some day! :) Can't wait to hear more about it. Good luck shopping for a washer- I would be excited too! :)

Moms Are Contagious said...

Looks/Sounds like a great family vacation! I use to go to MB every summer when I was younger with my grandparents!

Autumn said...

Hey Kelly! I have been excited to see pictures. Welcome home!

Jamie said...

Family vacations on the beach are the best! Glad you had a safe, relaxing and happy vacation.

Lauri said...

Glad to have you back in the blogging world...you were missed. Looks like a great family vacation.