Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

25 August 2008

Crazy Eight's

Both Katie and Emily tagged me for this, so here goes:

8 things I am passionate about:
1-my kids
2-Dana (notice the ranking order of these 2?! Truth hurts sometimes, ha ha!)
3-college education
4-car seats
5-teaching
6-Ohio State
7-principles
8-shopping, of course

***NOTE***
These are not in any order, but the way they came to me as I was typing!

8 things I want to do before I die:
1-write my kids and future grandkids letters of love(family members, too)
2-travel outside the states
3-travel inside the states
4-finish my M.E.
5-teach again
6-learn Spanish
7-make enough money to be comfortable (if only I played the lottery!)
8-move to another state

8 things I say a lot:
1-"hot mess" - never realized I said it so much until my sister in law pointed it out to me!
2-"seriously"- sarcasm, uh, yeah, I guess
3-"soda" - instead of pop- I am not from the South, either
4-"no way"- just ask my kids
5- "way to go!"
6-"come here!"- another one for the kids, and Dana has heard it a time or two too!
7-"are ya kidding?"
8-"uh, yeah you are"- that applies to them as well.

8 books I have read lately: (this is easy)
1-Twilight
2-Eclipse
3-New Moon
4-Breaking Dawn
5-The Host
6-Kite Runner
7-If life were easy, it wouldn't be so hard.
8-Relief Society Manual (the week I teach!)

8 movies I have seen lately: (this is not so easy, I am not a big watcher these days)
1-New Indiana Jones
2-Hancock
3-Lion King
4-Annie (amphitheatre with Leah)
5-Bee Movie (amphitheatre with Alex and Leah)
6-Surf's Up (amphitheatre with all 3 kids and Dana)
7-The Notebook
8-The Olympics (do they count?!)

8 bloggers I tag:(come on'- you know you want to play too!)
1-Annie
2-Esther
3-Liza
4-Laura
5-Tina
6-Lisa
7-Joy
8-Hannah

3 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Very fun! I just did mine too a few minutes ago. So funny because I hadn't even read yours yet and I put the same "no particular order" disclaimer! :) It was fun to read those things about you. I could picture you saying a lot of those things. I think I have heard you say them too. :)

Isaac said...

What about me!

Hannah said...

Oh my!! this was way fun to read! OK-I'll do it, just give me a bit of time....hopefully this weekend ;)