On our way home Saturday from the beach, we stopped to visit Esther and Jeremy- they live only about 3 hours from there, so it was perfect! We got there around 4:30pm, and the kids were instantly all over each other- they haven't seen one another in over a year, so this was a great greeting!! We had such fun- I finally got to meet and hold baby Evey- she is just so precious and wonderful-- I didn't ever want to put her down. Esther and Jeremy are so generous,- they grilled out tons of food for us and then Jeremy built a campfire and we had smores- we were loving it!!
Here are some fun pics of all the crazies together!!
Here are some fun pics of all the crazies together!!
They are so cute- Isaac and Alex and Leah and Ethan- they love each other so much!!
They were so nice and even let us stay the night!! That broke up our trip, so that on Sunday, we would only have around 9 hours to drive- that was so nice!! Here we are saying goodbye- but this time it won't be a year before we see them again! Thank you, Es, Jeremy, Isaac, Ethan and Evey- we love you more than you know!! Can't wait to see you soon!!
I love how lovey Ethan is- check out his hand on Leah's waist- it is sooooo cute!
Celeste hugs Uncle Jeremy goodbye- she hugged everyone- she is just a lovey too!
Their hous is so amazing, this is just part of the yard- they have so much and Dana could hardly stop talking about how wonderful it was- we had a really great time!


8 comments:
cousins are so much fun. We wish we had ours closer too. Seeing each other only once a year just doesn't cut it. I taught Ethan in Sunbeams. Wow! he looks so big and grown up.
What a blast. I just looked at all of the beach pix. Ahhh. Paradise is right. Take me there! I loved every single picture! So fun.
What an awesome last night to a wonderful vacation!
Smores...yummm....must have.... :)
LOVE the pics!!!!!!!!
It's always nice to visit with family especially for the cousins to reconnect. I'm glad you were able to squeeze that into your fabulous vacation!!
That sounds so fun.
I loved all of the pictures of Alex with the backwards hat. That is is funny, he already knows what is so cool. Glad you had a good time, I am just happy you are back.
Great pictures! It looks like you guys really had a great time. I love seeing more of Esther's house and yard. I am dying to get out there and visit and see Evey myself. I just can't beleive how big all the kids are! I think I just keep picturing everyone the same size and look as I last saw them-even if I've seen pictures. LOL
Post a Comment