Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

24 July 2008

Leah's Birthday Bashes!

Leah is a lucky one- she has already celebrated her birthday twice and will get one more celebration on Saturday! My parents came over on Tuesday to deliver gifts, we celebrated on Wednesday, and on Saturday, the rest of the family will observe her special day! Talk about fun- She is still excited!
So, Tuesday, my parents came out and we had dinner, with the cake you already saw, and presents from them....here are some pics of celebration #1:

Enjoying the Cherry Chip cake and ice cream!

The "best gift ever" - a trundle day bed for her American Girl Dolls! (Target's version, of course- the real AG one is $70- this one was still $50!! How can they charge that for a doll bed?!

Gracie and Sunnie love their new bed!

Leah wanted this bed, because her bed is the top one, and Celeste has the trundle that pulls out underneath- so cute!

So, that was Tuesday....on to the actual birthday!! Leah slept in till 8am, then came running in, so excited to be 6!! She ate Fruit Loops for breakfast- (we didn't even have milk!), and then it was present time- early, I know...this is how Christmas goes, though breakfast waits...Her presents from us:

Clothes for Gracie and Sunny.

A new journal!

A pillow to decorate, bubble bath, a new dress, and a microphone!!

At 12 noon, her two girlfriends came over to play!! Emily and Avery!! These girls are so sweet and so fun- they had more cake and then we went to Sonic and to the park! Leah was so happy!

We are now frequent buyers at Happy Hour at Sonic- thanks to Kim for spreading the good word!

The girls wanted to play at the playground at their school, they are so crazy- they miss it!

Climbing high!

They kept asking me to take pictures of the two of them- aren't they too funny?!

The day is not over, oh no...it is not even dinner time yet! Leah selects her favorite restaurant: Bob Evans, of course! So, we head there for food, and then on to the mall, where there was a jazz band playing and fun things in Claire's! Check out the fun here:

I couldn't resist this one of Celeste gobbling up a roll!

Listening to the jazz band- really great night for it, too!

At Libby Lu's- Leah said she wanted this chair to take home! Yeah, uh, okay.

How cute is that birthday girl?!

After our fun shopping - I am the only person who got something- a shirt from Aeropostale- we headed home. We tried to stop at McDonalds for sundaes, but their ice cream machine was being cleaned- really?! Who cleans it at 8pm?! Whatever. She had a great day without the ice cream! How lucky is she?!

8 comments:

Hannah said...

TOO cute! What a very lucky birthday girl indeed. :) She is just beautiful! It's funny, I can see both you and Dana in her. ;) My kids would go for Bob Evans over Chinese-LOL!

everyday katie said...

Very fun. She is one lucky girl.

By the way...8am is not early. PArker opened his presents at 6am. We didn't even wait for Grayden to get up.

Suzanne said...

What a fun day! I'm sure she and her friends loved it!!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Leah!!! What a lucky girl to have so many parties! I pray every year to NOT even have one!!!!!

Moms Are Contagious said...

Sounds like a really fun birthday! I open my presents earlier too, who can wait?

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Leah!

I need to be adopted into your family for birthday time! Oh and I went to Sonic that one time and haven't been back since...they need one closer to me. When I saw those pictures of the girls downing theirs I was more than a bit jealous.

Amanda B. said...

Birthdays are so awesome- especially the celebrations. This is another reason why I love being close to family- lots of birthday celebrations!

Annie Katie said...

wow, it seems like it was "leah's week" I love ur blogg, ur really good at it. it looks great. i seriously have a hard time getting on here sometimes so if i dont comment, i am still looking, and it looks great. i love reading about the kids too. miss u guys, and tell leah we said "hi" and she looks so cute! wish i had a girl to buy cute littul dresses for!!!!!
love ya
ao