Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

14 July 2008

Girls just wanna have fun...

These are totally random pics I haven't posted of some girly fun! My girls are so fun and they just keep me laughing (most of the time)! I thought these would make you laugh too!

This racket is nearly the size of her body!

Leah and her friends from school- are they not cute, or what?!

My girls so love each other!

Celeste and Emma at the sprayground.

Aren't Leah's goggles so funny?!

Seriously, Celeste is always eating or drinking something!


Leah and Adriana are great together!

Leah and Avery hanging out at the park.


Leah learns tennis and is so cute on the court.

My 4th of July girls.

They love the water.

Adriana and Leah love the water sprayground.


Leah and Emily chill out at the movies- we saw "Bee Movie".

Celeste loves bubbles and being outside.

Playing dress-up is becoming so fun for Celeste.

These girls just love to have fun!




We love to have fun and more in the sun!!

6 comments:

Emilee said...

so cute. i love the sun too.
Em!

everyday katie said...

I love your daughters...You get to do so many girly things with them and they seem to be such good friends. So cute.

I really missed out on this sprayground play group. It seems everyone was there.

Amanda B. said...

Yep- did the trick- made me smile! :) Awesome pictures!

Moms Are Contagious said...

These pictures are SO cute! It is so fun that you have 2 very cute girls!!!

Suzanne said...

I love your girls. We had a great time with them last night. I'm glad Leah didn't kill herself summersaulting (is that even a word!) out of my pool. She was so tough & brave! I'm glad you are having a great summer.

wolfpack said...

cute pics. I love your red dress that your wearing and that bench really turned out to be a nice place to take pictures. Did you get to check out any parks? Let me know what you think.