Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

09 July 2008

Itsy Teeny Weeny Pink Bikini- Update

Do you remember the little teeny bikini I bought and posted about a few months ago? Well, here is a little reminder...
I found it at Old Navy last fall for 97 cents!! I bought 5 of them!! I resold 4 of them on ebay for nearly $30 total!! This one I saved for Celeste. Yesterday she wore it for the first time, and I just had to show you- I am just in love!


If she isn't the cutest thing, I don't know what is!

She absolutely loves jumping in and running to Daddy!



Thanks to Renee for letting us come and cool off in her pool- it was a steamy 90 degrees! We love her! The kids always have a great time, and Celeste has become a fish in the water this year- I am soo looking forward to taking her to the beach next month- it is going to be fabulous!

7 comments:

Abbey said...

she is so cute and that is the best deal. i do remember that blog and it made me sick because you are such bargin shopper!!!

everyday katie said...

cuter than ever. I always think I'm the kind of person who wouldn't let my girls wear bikini's...even when they're little. But who can resist that cute little toddler belly.

Suzanne said...

Too cute! That pool looks so refreshing and fun.

Kelly said...

Just for the record:
I let my girls wear bikinis until they are 3- then no more- Leah is just too big now and it is sort of not her thing anyway!!
I am relishing in the cute belly while I still can!

Moms Are Contagious said...

SO CUTE!!! and a great deal as well!

Amanda B. said...

What a cutie- love kid bellies! :) She is adorable!

Autumn said...

I can't get over the 97 cent suit! You're such a great shopper. Love the jumping pic. I'm so excited for you to go to the beach soon!