When we went to bed last night, Dana and I dreamed of a snow day! It would be perfect- we haven't had snow in December to call of school in years! Perfect, since Dana's parents are here visiting from California! His dad is loving the snow! I do love the snow, but I love it best when I am inside taking pictures of my crazies outside in it! I dressed all three of them in their snow pants and boots, adorned with hats, gloves and hoods! They were toasty, at least at first!
Celeste lasted about 2 minutes before she fell and couldn't get up, and her gloves, (which were way too big) fell off.

Leah stayed out about 40 minutes, running and falling into the snow. Daddy pulled her in the sleigh which was going really fast! She loved it!



Alex and Dana stayed out nearly 2 hours. They built this adorable 2 headed snowman (which unfortunately fell down minutes after they came inside :( ). So cute though!
I have to say that I truly appreciate a husband who will voluntarily go out in the freezing cold so that my children can enjoy the freezing cold snow! I am not "outdoorsey" anymore! My dad would call that "spoiled"- and he would be right!
2 comments:
Too cute! how fun that Dana is off on snow days, too. We tried to make a snowman, but the snow wasn't sticking together.
That IS great that Dana was off! I was also amazed you were able to make a snowman! Cute pix.
Post a Comment