Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

28 December 2007

Chapter 21

Okay, so now I am sad...it was a good day till I sat down and read Katie's blog...bad choice, I see now, because I read that it is only a little over a week away until they move! I can't believe it is that quick! I hate when people move-moreover, I hate when good friends move! I hate it even more when they have such cute kids- ones my children could date! I bet she didn't think about that before she decided to up and move to Texas- Leah and Celeste need good stock in future husbands- and so what that Leah is a little older than Parker, he is still far cuter than any other choice she may have right now! Thanks a lot, Spencer!

I will NOT thank you for taking your wonderful wife away from us! I WILL NOT! I realize that family comes first and all, but Ohio is great too! I know, I know...Ohio is really only great because of the Buckeyes, that's what you're thinking, right?! Well, that is true, but we are here and we are great too!! I won't hold it against you because we may not live in Ohio forever, either. We have big plans to move someday, and I stress SOMEDAY, because I am not sure when that will come, but I so hope that our paths cross on one of those somedays, because some friendships are worth the wait! I hold dear that gospel friendships are eternal, and will keep that in mind while you live far away.

I will miss you, Katie, and your wonderful boys, you have been a huge inspiration to me in more ways than you know, and I treasure our service together in YW, and will never forget so many of those times. I love your boys and will continue to watch them grow as you post pics, and perhaps you will be lonely enough in Texas that you will invite us to visit sometime! Please know that you will be dearly missed at Church in my RS, and at playgroup for sure! Take care and always keep in touch...
With love,-Kelly

1 comment:

everyday katie said...

Thank you so much. You will be greatly missed, too. I hate reading things like this. I can bawl my eyes out at a moments notice these days. So thanks for another water works episode. Really. I'll miss you more than you'll know.

Don't worry, we'll just send our kids to EFY or something together where they'll instantly fall in love.