

I am a little stir crazy today! Today was the first day I have left the house nearly the entire week, and for those of you who know me know that is not like me!! My house has been a house of sickness for a whole week now, and I am tired of it! Finally I could go out and enjoy the cold, rainy wintry day, and I did, well, I ran to 2 places, whoo hoo! Seriously, with Celeste being sick, and having to give her breathing treatments three times a day, she is so clingy, even overnight, so I have not been able to venture out- so that means, I didn't get any after Christmas shopping done! Isn't that terrible?! Well, I did go to Target the day after, but it was only to pay $38 for Celeste's prescriptions- so whatever money I would've spent on Christmas stuff was now gone to getting my baby better -(antibiotics are well worth the cost, though, and I am NOT complaining either!). The only shopping I managed to accomplish was last night on Kohls.com. I had to shop online, in the comfort of my germ infested house in order to take advantage of some clearance, and I got some really good deals! I love Kohls.com- I always can find a code for a percentage off and free shipping! Double bonus- click on my link for Coupon Codes to the right to find some for yourself!
Anyway, my friend Julie's fiance was baptized today, and I did make it to that, which was the highlight of the day- I love baptisms, and it was really nice to be there with them today, and Celeste wasn't half bad -(depends on who you ask), but we made it through. I may be able to miss class tomorrow too, if she isn't feeling too much better- (a small bonus when you have a sicky- I am kidding, I LOVE church!!)
Today Dana's sister turned 30, and she just had her 3rd baby a month ago- this was my life 2 years ago- I tried to reassure her that it gets better as the days go by- now that you have hit 30, things that were easy 5 years ago, just aren't now- it is so true! I love being in my 30's, since I am still in my EARLY 30's...don't ask me in a few more years! But I am smarter now, and have worked out some of the kinks of when I was a mom at 25- you go more with the flow, and you decide that you are the mom, and you know best for your kids- that much I am grateful for learning in my 30's, and it is knowledge that just keeps growing...thank goodness!
So much more to look forward to, but for now, I am happy to be where I am, where I want to be, and where I want to stay...for now!
1 comment:
I'm so glad Julie's boyfriend got baptized. This is so exciting! I love these pictures, darling!
Post a Comment