Meanwhile, we attended a 85th Birthday party for Dana's Granny last Saturday. With months and months of planning, and nearly every member of the family planning on attending, it was going to be great! Plus, it was a surprise, and wow, was she surprised! I just love the pictures taken that night- it was really fun for the kids to hang out with their "second cousins", (whatever they are officially called), and a great time to re-connect with Dana's family members that are spread out across the U.S. I really loved that.
All the Grandkids with Granny, and Our family with Granny, missing, Esther, Annie and Chris. Colleen, Angela, Jill and I with our girls chatting at the party!

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day! I love rain, don't get me wrong, but I think we've had enough this week. With the melted snow, my yard looks like a marsh pit! I hate stepping out on my patio and getting my feet soaked from the puddles that have accumulated where I need to step down! I love rain, again, rain can be cleansing, when it is in the Spring, and refreshing in the summer, but in the winter it is just plain dreary. Although, I must say that when it rains early enough in the morning, and the sun doesn't even attempt to shine, my children sleep very, very well, and at least 1/2 hour later! But, if the temperature drops tonight, it could freeze, then the puddles that have formed will turn into miniature ice rinks- yuck! Okay, enough about the rain, I should be less grumpy about it and more grateful we have precipitation of any kind...I resolve to do that today, so no more discussion about the crappy rain!!


2 comments:
I didn't realize you had such a huge family event last weekend. Those kinds of things are so fun. I love catching up with family.
We missed you at play group.
I agree on the rain-blah blah, its WINTER. I love your outfit in that picture!
Post a Comment