Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

17 December 2007

Chapter 19

The countdown is on....7 days to go...my kids are ecstatic that Christmas is only single digit days away! That's right, Christmas is a week from tomorrow and they can hardly wait! Can you?
I wrapped and wrapped and wrapped presents last night for the kids, only to realize that the girls have way more to unwrap than Alex. Truth be told, I spent more on his things, but it's the ammount of gifts to unwrap that matters to them- fair is fair, right?! Well, I still have one more thing to pick up for him, but he still will have less, but he is 7 1/2 now, and will take it well. Besides, Grandma makes sure he has more than enough. He wrote his Christmas list to Santa this weekend. Leah keeps telling Santa that she wants a Build-a-Bear kit to do at home and a Belle costume...neither did she tell me when I began shopping, so Santa will not be bringing her those. The great part about shopping for Leah is that she loves whatever you get her! She is easy to buy for, with the exception of clothes. I have decided that shopping for clothes for her is a lost cause unless she is with me. For now, she loves dressing up her dolls and girly things the most! Celeste just loves whatever! I got her the singing Elmo pizza for her big gift! Am I crazy you ask? Yes, yes I am! Just to see the look on her face when she opens it will be worth the craziness in me! I love when she dances to this doll, and she is so cute! I will for sure post pics of that after she opens it! It will be priceless!

3 comments:

everyday katie said...

That letter is so sweet! PArker, too keeps coming up with new things. He's seen a few different Santa's and told them all new presents he wants. What I bought 3 weeks ago is no longer what he's asking for. He'll still love it of course, but after the excitement wears off, he'll remember what he didn't get.

everyday katie said...

That letter is so sweet! PArker, too keeps coming up with new things. He's seen a few different Santa's and told them all new presents he wants. What I bought 3 weeks ago is no longer what he's asking for. He'll still love it of course, but after the excitement wears off, he'll remember what he didn't get.

Autumn said...

That is so absolutely DARLING!!!! What a great letter. Love it love it. That is hilarious about Leah. Uh, that makes planning hard! She'll understand when its her turn to be Santa.