This is my newest present for Christmas! No, not for me, but for Celeste from Dana's parents! I had to open it early, since I wanted it under the tree and so that she could actually play with it before Christmas! It is the newest nativity from The Little People! I so love this- probably the same if not more than Celeste! It is so adorable! It comes with all the people you see in the picture, and my favorite feature is that the animals are all "touch and feel", which means they have yarn for the hair on their tail or main, or head! They are too cute! It even plays "Away in a Manger" when the angel is placed on top! I had a really hard time finding this set, and have been looking to buy one for a couple of years now, but they are virtually impossible to find in stores, and even on ebay, throughout the year are still expensive! But, thanks to Jennifer, and good ol' Walmart, we now have this coveted set! This will be a treasured set for many years to come, and even when the children grow older, it will stay with my other two, one that I collected pieces for years on, a Dreamsicles one, and one we brought home from Chile, that I love too. I think this will complete my set of nativities...it is just now my favorite!
14 December 2007
The Sweetest Little Nativity
This is my newest present for Christmas! No, not for me, but for Celeste from Dana's parents! I had to open it early, since I wanted it under the tree and so that she could actually play with it before Christmas! It is the newest nativity from The Little People! I so love this- probably the same if not more than Celeste! It is so adorable! It comes with all the people you see in the picture, and my favorite feature is that the animals are all "touch and feel", which means they have yarn for the hair on their tail or main, or head! They are too cute! It even plays "Away in a Manger" when the angel is placed on top! I had a really hard time finding this set, and have been looking to buy one for a couple of years now, but they are virtually impossible to find in stores, and even on ebay, throughout the year are still expensive! But, thanks to Jennifer, and good ol' Walmart, we now have this coveted set! This will be a treasured set for many years to come, and even when the children grow older, it will stay with my other two, one that I collected pieces for years on, a Dreamsicles one, and one we brought home from Chile, that I love too. I think this will complete my set of nativities...it is just now my favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment