Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

01 October 2007

Chapter 5

Well, it is Monday, and what a Monday it has been already! Today began with a huge list of things to accomplish, and let's see how much I have done: well, I called Frontline this morning, since it has been 2 weeks and my poor kitty still has fleas! They said to vacuum, vacuum, vacuum everyday for 3 months, and not do anything else, since once the fleas jump on our cat, they will die. Hello? I thought I killed the fleas with treating her, right?! No, there are still live ones in my house- aaahhhhh! So, change the vacuum bag EVERYDAY, everyday, I say? Yep, she says! I say, uh, that will be very expensive! She says, that is the only way! SO, needless to say, I will be buying a BAGLESS vacuum this week- yipee! Well, after that, I started the laundry, so exciting, washing all the blankets again from the cat, and the endless pile of clothing from the weekend, and then the plumber comes! Great, I think, my tub fixed! Well, he takes the fixtures apart, finds that its a simple washer missing, causing the terrible sounds, and puts on new ones. We in that process find that a part that is supposed to be round is oval, which, now that the washer is in, is now leaking!! Ahhhhhh! Another problem, that I now have to fix on my own! So fun, right? So, after paying him 42 bucks for that, I have to replace this part for another 30 bucks and do it myself! So, now it is 1pm and the laundry is not done, since I had the water shut off for 2 hours, and now I am folding, which is killing my routine!! But the water dripping in my tub, till I get the new part will have to wait, because I have to do a market research study this afternoon for 60 bucks so I can pay for part of this great Monday!!
So there! Wow, I actually feel better about my day now that I have written it down! Amazing! Now, I am off to make some money since I have much to pay, and the best part, Dana doesn't even know about any of this yet! Won't he be happy?!!
Blog later!
Kelly

No comments: