Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

21 October 2007

Chapter 10

We just got back from our wonderful weekend at the farm with my Grandparents! The weather was beautiful, the kids were hardly around, (they were with the horses, or my Uncle John), and I got lots of quality time with my Grandparents, who I love and adore and am eternally grateful for! We chatted a lot about family, and I love hearing how much posterity they have! I am one of 15 grandkids, and now there are 20 great-grandkids! Amazing, that it all started with these two 17 year olds who fell in love 60 some odd years ago! How I love them, and how I treasure the times I have spent with them, and the times my children have spent with them. Priceless.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

How fun! The slideshows are fun, aren't they? Hey you're not stealing, just doing a good idea yourself. We did a grandma weekend too, so fun!! I don't know how Dimon's health is? I know he's running for school board again so maybe that's a good sign.