
Today is Wednesday, and I am so glad the week is half over! So much has happened this week, and there is still much to happen! First of all, on Monday, Celeste woke up with a hacking cough, and started wheezing, so I took her to the doctor, and she has bronchitis. 3 precriptions later, and she is doing much better!
I was having a reoccuring bout with my cheilitis, so I had to get a prescription, and apparently start having a better diet (according to my DR, I have a Vitamin A deficiency - how do you get that?! A poor diet, she says!) So, I have to eat better ( I DO eat, I said, you did weigh me, I am NOT malnourished! She said, I know, you eat, but you don't eat WELL! She is from the Ukraine, so imagine how her accent sounds to me when she says these things! How does she know?! She is right, though, and I will eat better so the face eating bacteria doesn't overtake my whole face!!) Thankfully the medicine is working quickly, because it is embarrassing to be in public - people do stare, ya know?!
Alex had his first karate class on Monday. He did really well, but is having a hard time yelling at his opponent before they begin! He is just a little meek at first, but he assured me he was working on it! The studio offered the karate suit for 40 bucks, but since I am cheap, I said no, but found one on ebay for 5 bucks! I am good! Ebay can be really great sometimes!
Leah is gearing up for her surgery in 2 weeks, though we hope the chalazion pops before then! Keep saying those prayers!
Dana's parents, however, have been having trials with the fires in California. They have been evacuated for several days now! I wish they would just come back to Ohio! That would be great! I wonder what is going to happen when the fires do concede. It will be interesting to find out how much damage they caused, and how long it will take to rebuild and fix things. So far, their house hasn't been damaged, and they should be able to return soon!
So, its been an interesting week so far, and like I said, it's Wednesday, so there is more to come! I will post some Halloween pics from the kids' class parties and our Ward's party on Friday!




No comments:
Post a Comment