
.jpg)
Well, it is now Thursday, and the drama from Monday has died down a bit- thank goodness! I was about to lose my mind- well, what is left of it! Here is the latest- the plumbing in the shower is fixed! Yah! I am so happy to have running water again after not having it for 2 days! It was a simple fix, actually, with a high price tag! I learned a lot, I must say, so when this happens again, which is bound to, since the cold water didn't get fixed, I will know how to replace the part, and can pay myself the price plumbers charge! I am no expert, but seriously, it isn't rocket science! So, no more water leaking and no more grinding sounds! However, it isn't all perfect, here is a pic of the new installation: notice the hot water handle sticks out farther than the cold! Well, that is the new piece, and I couldn't make it match the cold, because the cold water handle is stripped out!! Oh, well, we will change it in time, but for now, I am grateful for the hot water and no more leaks!!
Now, about the fleas: well, I bought a new vacuum today- thanks to 30% off at Kohl's courtesy of Jennifer! Check it out- it works wonders! I will be vacuuming those pesty fleas with ease from now on, and no more bags to change!! It was killing me to change it daily, since they are not cheap!! I am loving it!
They say money things come in 3's, so in that fashion, I must note that the left headlight on Dana's car went out this week too! Hip hip hooray, since they can only be replaced at a Kia dealership for the grand price of $55! Woo hoo! But we had to do it, since he does drive in the dark sometimes! The thing of it is, that we already replaced both the headlights on this same car since we have owned it! Each time, the price is different- funny how car dealers can pretty much charge whatever! This was happened to be the cheapest, so I am grateful!
Now, I can relax, and enjoy the simple things again, like Celeste saying, "hee haw" for the donkey statue she found on the way to Alex and Leah's school! I wish I could record her voice for this, because it is so stinkin cute!
I am grateful this week for friends who listened to my crazy tales and whining, and grateful that things worked out well, and the lessons I learned that will come in handy later! Thanks to you for being my friends- I am blessed!
Kelly


1 comment:
Wow, crazy! No fun in the fleas. We had to buy a new vacuum a while ago too and it looks very similar. I must say I LOVE vacumming now (though we don't have carpet, only area rugs) but I love it b/c it does such a good job. Enjoy! And don't worry about the b-day-I was 1/2 hesitant to mention it for that reason (not wanting to guilt someone) but it was such a fun day.
Post a Comment