Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

26 October 2007

A Perfect Piglet

 
Posted by Picasa


Today was a huge Halloween day for our kids!! It all started at 945 this morning in Leah's Kindergarten class! The sugar high for the day began that early! Crazy! Celeste and I went in for the party, and it was a lot of fun for the girls! I love that so many parents are involved at this age- so many parents are willing to do whatever for their kindergartner! But just wait till 2nd or 3rd grade, there is no room mom, and the teacher is doing all the work! That is what happened in Alex's class this year. Oh, lots of parents are willing to bring treats and snacks, and even come and hang out, take pictures, even (ahem, that's me, by the way), but aren't really willing to put together crafts or games- so the teacher does it all! Too funny, but so true! Still, it was fun! After school the girls went to a friend's house for a party, more candy, and then we had our Trick or Trunk Halloween party at church from 6-8ish. More candy, more treats, more sugar....I think Celeste ate 6 suckers today, and 1 piece of bread! (truly not out of the ordinary for her!) I actually got her to wear the Piglet only by bribing her with a sucker- she bought it, and look at the cute pics of her! Overall, a really fun day, but more candy and treats than I care to mention! Oh well, I guess I should let it go, remember that Halloween is fun and only once a year, and enjoy the candy myself!!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

So cute, I love the up close pic of Alex in action.