Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

28 September 2007

Chapter 4






Well, thanks to my blogger friend, Autumn, I think I can finally make some much needed changes to my page! I will be adding more photos and less text- hallelujah! Today my friends, Rick and his son, James, Bonnie and daughter, Sage, and Jennifer with son Bryan, and daughter Lauryn went to the apple orchard to pick some Golden Delicious apples! What fun! It was a beautiful morning, and there were apples aplenty! I myself picked 50 pounds, not all for me, but it was a lot! So fun, these are some really great shots of the fun the kids had! Enjoy while we enjoy the apples!!
Blog later-
Kelly

1 comment:

Autumn said...

So fun!! What a perfect day to be outside. I had to check back on your bage to see if you had any pix, wahoo! I love it.