Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

25 September 2007

Chapter 1

Today I am officially a blogger! Though I have no idea what that means or entails, I feel a bit happy! I think it will help me collect my random thougths and with journal keeping, but who knows, perhaps it will be a forum for whatever comes to mind, which could be anything and that sounds frightening!

It is Tuesday, the 25th of September and it is still so crazy hot here! I am so ready for fall to begin- got lots of fun clothes for the girls and for me too! I am excited to decorate for Halloween and put out the fallish stuff- it is just crazy that my air conditioning is running today!!

Celeste is napping, which is when I will probably post these random thoughts and Leah is playing in the other room for her "quiet time". Alex and Dana, are of course at school. I usually spend this time resting myself, and reading, today I will count the Ensign as my scripture reading! Seriously, I will!

Well, I am going to finish up here, try not to get too excited for the end- it is just as non exciting as the beginning of this blog...

Have a great day!
Kelly

No comments: