Okay, so it took me far too long to figure things out on this blog site! I thought I was sort of computer savy, but apparently not, because I was still working out the details of where to put what and how, and I still do not like the layout! Oh well, I don't want to fixate on the little things- I am such a perfectionist when I want to be! Don't ask Dana if I am, because there are a lot of projects I begin and finish 90%, but when I am done, I am done, no matter if the project is or not! Perfectionism builds character! Leah had dance today, and I sat alone again! I just am not that comfortable around this group of mom's- they really like Celeste, and talk to her, but not to me, and it is sort of awkward. I tried reading my Simple Life magazine, but I didn't get through as much as I wanted. It is a really great magazine, by the way, and I really love when I get a few moments to read from it, since it gives really great ideas, and they are quite "simple", some of them! Anyway, just a quick post, I must go get dinner ready!
Blog soon!
Kelly
26 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wahoo!!! You're blogging! I'm glad you persisted. (Jake told me you gave up and I was about to call you and offer to come over.) I still am learning how to best upload pix (as you can see from yesterday's post). It takes a little bit of figuring out, but it will be so nice to have my life bound in a book vs scattered in my brain. It looks GREAT, can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment