Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

13 September 2009

Terrific Tailgating...Despite the Loss...

It was a beautiful day!! The sun was out and it was really getting hot- add hundreds of thousands of screaming Buckeye fans, and it was REALLY REALLY hot! A perfect day for tailgating, though not a perfect night...
Ohio State played USC at 8pm- the kids and I headed down to tailgate around 1:30- we left at 7:30- we were exhausted!! A full day in the sun, eating, walking, playing cornhole, talking...it wore me out!
We had fun...the kids loved it and I love it when they love it! There is nothing in the world quite like being at a OSU game, and being around these kinds of fans- the best in the land! We love going and will continue, no matter what the score- though it is more fun when we win!!
Dana worked parking, of course, so he had to be there at 5am!!

Don't look at my stomach- I ate too many chips and salsa!!



Alex's friend Sam came with us, and my Aunt Trudy too!


All the kids gather for a cute shot!
Here's part of the crew- the rest stayed at the tailgate before heading to the Shoe.
I ended up watching the game alone- probably a good thing! I was busy checking out my new blurb book that arrived right on schedule yesterday- it is wonderful!!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

I think I've become a vicarious Buckeye fan. I too was disappointed that they lost...especially to USC!

Liza said...

it was a good game for awhile, i was busy playing pool and trying to watch. Lori has a 96" lol glad you had fun. her friend Kim, her husband Mitch works parking, wonder if Dana knows him.

Amanda B. said...

Tailgating looks like so much fun, but I have never done it. It certainly was a perfect day for it! :)