Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

07 September 2009

Family Fun Day!

Today was a great day! It was the first day we have had together, all of us, in a while! With school in and Dana doing soccer every night, it has been a long time coming...

We have our family picture taken every other year- so, since it was two years ago since we took them, it was needed! I had picked out and planned what everyone was going to wear back in June- needless to say, we ran out of time, lost some of our tan, and had to wait until today...but, we did it, and thankfully we could still wear our summer clothes! The kids did well in the process, Celeste is probably the most difficult...we found her with her eyes looking the opposite direction of the camera, (a common for her), and also with a cheesy grin...but we were able to get a couple good ones, relatively speaking, so I will post them soon.

After that, we headed to COSI, for the last day of our free pass that I got a few months ago! It is so hard to find time to go!! It was open, thankfully, and we got free parking, since the meters are on holiday!! Ha! I took a few too many pictures, as I know you know, so I put them in collages, since it makes it easier when I make my blurb.com book- which shipped Saturday- whoo hoo!!

Anyway, it was a great day, topped off by a really wonderful FHE with orange sherbet for dessert!

Here you go:
Alex

Leah

Celeste

The couple responsible for all this madness
Here is the funniest pic of the day- this was total Celeste- total impromptu at dinner tonight:

Just could not love her anymore...she takes the cake- and the grape!

4 comments:

Liza said...

they are so fun! and look how long celests hair is getting . she is so beautiful. they look like they enjoyed the day!

everyday katie said...

We went to COSI with a free pass a couple weeks ago. IT made me want a family pass. I thought it was great. Your kids all look so cute...can't wait to see the family pictures.

Amanda B. said...

We LOVE COSI!!!! We got the family pass this year and have gone several times. I am happy for you that your day was great!! :)

Abbey said...

I love Cosi, thanks by the way for the heads up about the parking meters. Celeste is a doll, I think its those big brown eyes and that blond hair.