Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

11 September 2009

Honeycrisp...mmmm....delish

Today, Celeste and I, along with Suzanne, Ashley and their crews met and picked the yummiest apples ever at the apple orchard! Honeycrisp-need I say more?!

They only pick these apples for two weekends- and the always run out the first- and this year, it opened at 9, we got there at 9:30 and it was super packed!! There were only 4 rows of them, and man, were they going fast...

I picked 20 pounds- they won't last as long as it sounds, I promise!

Celeste just loved it- here she is, enjoying it down to the last bite...she ate on one apple for over a half hour, and it was still not gone!!


Life is good!

3 comments:

Es Wells said...

looks so fun! makes me want an apple!
I love fall!

Emilee said...

sounds yummy.

Amanda B. said...

Yum!!!! Love apple picking there! :)