Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

04 September 2009

Another one on the way....

Bet you thought it was about another kid, huh?!
Well, think again!!
Ha ha!
I just finished my second blog book from blurb.com!
It is 320 pages and is being published as I write this!
I will give pics and details when I get my hot little hands on it!

5 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Oh, you are reminding me that I STILL haven't even started.... (thanks....) ha! Anyway, that is really cool! I would love to see it!!!!

Lauri said...

whoa, you got me on that one.

I've been thinking about doing a blog book. But I want several...one of memories, one of my teaching experiences. I'm going to have to think through this one.

everyday katie said...

Didn't fool me...

I need to get started. I WANT a blog book.

Autumn said...

YAY! Can't wait to see it.

I am Laura said...

Can't wait to see. I am going to start working on doing another too. This time I want bigger pictures. I did too many small ones last time.