Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

17 September 2009

Finally her turn!

Celeste started dance!! She is thrilled- can't you tell?! She is in a combination class of ballet, tap and tumbling! She is ecstatic and every Tuesday can't come fast enough- she could go everyday, and I have that chat with her everyday!! Isn't she a cutie?!

Her BFF's Emma and Abby are in her class too- that is a real treat! Here they are during the tumbling... I just noticed that she is scratching her bum, but otherwise, all of them lined up is super cute! Ready to tumble!
I didn't get any pics of them tapping or doing ballet yet, but when they have watch week, it will be easier- these are through the glass on the door...

What a big girl she has become- but no matter what, she will always be my baby!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

I took tap, ballet, and tumbling too when I was 4-6. I have always had a love for dance since. She is adorable!

Autumn said...

So darling! Ellie starts a little class tomorrow-she's so excited to wear her leotard.