Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

10 December 2008

A Snowy Saturday

The snow was falling here like crazy on Saturday...so much snow, in fact that the kids couldn't wait to get out in it and play around. I caved in- despite the cold- oh so cold...here they are having so much fun! Celeste's attempt at a snow angel. She actually loved the snow this year!
Alex and his friend, Hannah play around the tree.

She was so cute, with her mismatched gloves- one mitten and one glove that was too big!
I love the way my camera did these action shots:


They were so proud of their ice block.

They stayed outside for well over an hour- Celeste lasted about 35 minutes, and then gave up! They were so cute- and they even managed to stay warm- and yes, I bought Celeste new mittens, and they even match her coat!

6 comments:

I am Laura said...

Very cute. I hate letting my kids go out in the snow, but Ally doesn't mind so she went out several times when we had our last storm. She mostly swings on the swing though. Cold?---crazy kids.

Moms Are Contagious said...

HOW FUN!!! I wanted to go have a snowball fight with Trent but I wasn't feeling up to it...

Lauri said...

It looks so wintery---must be Christmas!

Emilee said...

sounds like so much fun!

Liza said...

ugh how can they stand it! but you remember when we were little, i couldnt wait to get out. now they say snow and im stocking up at the store and dont care if i go out EVER! lol. i did enjoy shoveling out myself and the neighbor durring last years blizzard....it still calls to me on occasion. I just try and ignore it.

Annie Katie said...

it looks so nice.....and i like to look at it ;) one good thing about CA!!!!!! it snows up high in the mountains, you can look, touch and come back down to nice warm weather!!! they look like they had lots of fun!