Today I leave for my girls shopping trip- so I will be sure to have pics and fun stories to post in a day or two! The month is just so busy, I hope I can take the time to savor the simple, wonderful signs of the season, and focus on them...it is the beauty of the Savior that makes this time worth all the busyiness. I am grateful for His birth and that we can celebrate it all year long, not just in December.
12 December 2008
Random Ramblings...
So, December has proven to be a busier month than I had planned. It is good, though, because we have had a lot of fun things going on! Here are some random shots of our last 11 days-
The Ward Christmas Breakfast-
I left to go get my hair done, and so left Dana to take pics- this is the best he got-
The batteries needed charging, so he missed Leah altogether-

This is one of my favorite pictures of the month!
Our Ward Relief Society Enrichment Christmas Party- the White Elephant game-
Some of our women at the party- it was so nice and perfect!
Suzanne and MaryAnn had a whole musical selection for the party- it was so wonderful! Such talented women we have in our ward!
One more shot of the orange girl- I love it!

Today I leave for my girls shopping trip- so I will be sure to have pics and fun stories to post in a day or two! The month is just so busy, I hope I can take the time to savor the simple, wonderful signs of the season, and focus on them...it is the beauty of the Savior that makes this time worth all the busyiness. I am grateful for His birth and that we can celebrate it all year long, not just in December.
Today I leave for my girls shopping trip- so I will be sure to have pics and fun stories to post in a day or two! The month is just so busy, I hope I can take the time to savor the simple, wonderful signs of the season, and focus on them...it is the beauty of the Savior that makes this time worth all the busyiness. I am grateful for His birth and that we can celebrate it all year long, not just in December.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
fun fun! I hope you get some good deals!!
So sad that I missed the party- I had planned on going, but my kids had their Christmas concert that night. You are right- Danas pictures with santa are pretty funny! :)
Post a Comment