Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

24 December 2008

Merry Christmas from our home to yours!



I couldn't decide on just one card, so I did three somewhat different ones. Either way, the kids look adorable!! I could not get all three in a great picture together, so I opted to just use these ones I took in the fall. Much easier and simpler!
We send our love to you and wish you a very Merry Christmas! May the Spirit of Christ resonate in your hearts and homes as we celebrate his birth and life this Christmas season!


3 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Merry Christmas!!! :) Those cards are awesome! Good to know I am not the only one who has trouble getting a good pic of all the kids together. :)

everyday katie said...

LOVE all the cards. I forgot to send my address. We've been having an internet problem and I've hardly been on in the last two weeks. Merry (late) Christmas.

Autumn said...

Very cute. I like them all too.