I found some old pics of Christmas past when I was a little girl. You will laugh, I did! Only one is dated, so I will try to put them in order as best I can.
Here is 1976- do you not love the look on Santa's face even better than mine?! I was just over a year old here. I just love it- and I am sure my parents bought it for the purpose of showing me what a cry baby I was with Santa. This is the only one I found of me and the man from the North Pole. Interesting, huh?
This is probably the same year- Do you not love Sean's leisure suit?! I love that I am still mad in this one too! You will notice the Christmas tree in the background is the same in the next few pictures.
I must not have loved Christmas when I was this young, because I am still not happy in this one, either! I am a little proud of the doll bed and high chair, though- and see the stocking- I still have that one! My parents use it for me at their house! It has held up quite well!
This is probably the same year, too- but this picture I remember- it was taken at my Grandma's house- and I got a roadrunner sleeping bag that I treasured! It lasted forever- seriously, my parents barely got rid of it! That was a fun Christmas with my extended family- and I love the cute dress I am wearing!
My parents have boxes upon boxes of old pictures, with many more Christmas ones- I just haven't gotten to look through all of them-maybe by next Christmas I will find some and do this again. I have so many memories of past Christmas' with my family...I will try to share some this coming week...


4 comments:
I love the photo on Santa's lap!
I wonder how many children are terrified of Santa, and I wonder how Santa handles it.
How adorable!! That Santa one is hilarious! Santa is so funny and you are so cute!! Love the attitude. Thanks for sharing! :)
Darling! You have the cutest little smile-once you show it. :) I love that dress too.
Fun pictures and memories! I can't believe how much your girls look like you when you were their age.
The picture of Santa is crazy. Evidently some people just aren't cut out to wear the red suit.
Post a Comment