It all started Tuesday with Leah's 1st grade play! She was a dog, named Alex who had 7 lines!! She did so great- and actually had to pinch hit for a classmate and deliver her lines too! You would've never known! She was fantastic! We are very proud of our Drama Girl!!

Celeste was going to Dana's school for a concert, but before she left, I took these:
Then it was Holiday Party day at school, so of course I was helping with that- Leah's 1st grade class made gingerbread houses and Alex's class just played games- here they are:
As soon as I walked in the door from that, the phone rang and it was Ivy asking us if we wanted to go see the lights at the zoo because she had free passes! Okay, sure! So, an hour later, we were in the van, picking up Granny and heading to the zoo- it got much colder than I expected, but we had a blast! Thanks, Ivy!!
We slept in today!! How nice is that?! But, I ran out and got a few last minute things, then got home to get ready for the Boothe's house- to make Gingerbread houses- but first, I made these:
Super cute and super easy! We took these with us, and this is the end result of our Gingerbread house: It was much better than last years' one- we are getting better!!Here is a preview of the other's houses. I will post more fun pics tomorrow...For now, it is nearly 11 and I am done!! This busyness is for the birds- yeah, the early ones, too!



6 comments:
Wow! You have been busy! Those cookies are soooo cute! Love the gingerbread houses. Jacob got to do that in his class too and loved it and did gret. Congrats, Leah on doing so well in the play! :)
I agree- Being this busy is for the birds! I'm ready to sit down and relax but can't because my list is still a mile long! Love your pics from the gingerbread party- Glad you guys had the time to join us in the fun.
very creative houses-cute!
man so busy! the zoo was fun wasnt it? magical good time! maybe since city center is dead,maybe we change to the zoo for our winter walk!
man so busy! the zoo was fun wasnt it? magical good time! maybe since city center is dead,maybe we change to the zoo for our winter walk!
cute reindeer-what a great idea
Post a Comment