I officially changed the title of my blog today. I have long believed that in simplifying my life, I would be happier. I have tried daily for about 4 years to do that. It has proven successful in most areas.In 2011, I wanted to make a new Mantra, if you will, to "keep calm and carry on." I have heard this quote often this past year, but never really understood it until this morning while in the shower...funny, right?! Well, after these past couple of months of adversity (which I am teaching about tomorrow in RS), I have come to see that keeping calm will help me more this year than I thought before.
So, a new year....
So many new things in store this year...



3 comments:
Good luck. I think that is a great mantra. I need to keep calm more often too. Hope you have a fabulous 2011!
I like that phrase! :) I will remember that one!
Exciting! I love the phrase and the poster. Did you know it originated in Britain after a war broke out-the gov't issued it to the citizens to try to calm them down--I think.
Post a Comment